Get Rid of Stretch Marks on Breasts
Stretch marks on the breasts are an unsightly blemish on the skin for many people, especially women. Find out what are the causes and how to get rid of stretch marks on the breasts.
When skin stretches rapidly, especially during adolescence or pregnancy, stretch marks may form as a result. These marks can appear on almost any part of the body, and red stretch marks on the breasts are common particularly in women during pregnancy, following childbirth and breastfeeding. Other causes for breast stretch marks can be rapid periods of weight loss or gain during puberty, as well as following breast augmentation surgeries when the skin is stretched rapidly over the breast implant.
Fortunately, stretch marks on breasts don’t create any particular medical complications and cosmetic treatment of this skin condition is fairly straight forward.
Prevention and Removal
There are many treatments to reduce and remove stretch marks and a number of ways in which this condition can be prevented through taking measures during pregnancy or puberty to help limit these markings.
- Use an exfoliating scrub to massage the breast regularly to encourage blood circulation to the breasts to improve skin condition and help reduce the likelihood of developing unwanted stretch marks. Alternatively, massaging natural, essential oils onto the skin can help to reduce stretch marks. Essential oils like flaxseed, grape seed or olive oils are good choices.
- Increase your intake of foods that are vitamin enriched foods – particularly foods containing vitamins A, C and E as well as add foods to your diet that provide silica and zinc to aid in the production of collagen and regeneration of skin cells, thereby reducing the risk of developing stretch marks on the breasts.
- Make use of moisturizers to help prevent the occurrence of striae. The use of moisturizers will particularly help during pregnancy when skin can become dry and less supple due to hormone changes. One popular moisturizer agent that is quite effective for preventing and reducing striae around the breast and other parts of the body is Shea Butter. It is naturally rich in Vitamins A, E and F and can aid in the reduction of scars, wrinkles, stretch marks and other skin discolorations.
- Another popular way to decreases the appearance of existing stretch marks is with the use of stretch mark creams such as Revitol. Many of these creams contain essential ingredients such as vitamin E, A and D as well as aloe vera, cocoa butter and grapefruit seed extracts which forms a powerful new blend that will increase the elasticity of your skin, stimulate the production of new skin cells and help to reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks effectively.
- A more expensive treatment is laser stretch mark therapy. These treatments run anywhere from 400 to 1500 dollars and it may take up to six treatments to see results. This depends upon the severity and depth of the stretch marks. The laser treatment concentrates a beam of light on the stretch marks, and this removes the top layers of skin and the scar tissue, allowing new skin to grow – and the breasts to be stretch mark free.
Ready To Get Rid Of Existing Stretch Marks on Breasts Quickly?
Formulated powerful naturally derived ingredients, Revitol Stretch Mark Cream will